Chapter meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month. Networking begins at 11:30 a.m., with featured presentations from noon to 1 p.m.
Follow us on Facebook for information about current Chapter meetings.
Sample of Past Guest Speakers
Back to Better: How 2020 Changed Communications
- Patrice Guilfoyle, APR, Communications Director, University of Mississippi Medical Center
Perfecting the Grid: Creating an Intentional Instagram
- Brittney Westbrook, Office of University Communications, The University of Southern Mississippi
Digital Threads: Weaving an Effective Storyline
- Haley Miles, The Focus Group
Introducing ‘Ed Said’: Bringing a Puppet and His Message to Life in the Eyes of Mississippi Children
- Lisa Parker Lott, Communication Coordinator for Education, Mississippi Public Broadcasting
The Evolution of Public Relations
- Dr. Rodney D. Bennett, President of The University of Southern Mississippi